Copyright and Disclaimer Notices
Terms & Conditions
- Certain described features are not present in displays with older firmware. New displays have the latest firmware, and firmware upgrades are available for older units.
- Due to continuing product innovation, the information in this document is subject to change without notice. Although the information contained in this publication has been thoroughly checked for accuracy and reliability, Alpha-American Programmable Signs shall have no liability or responsibility to a customer or any other person or entity with respect to any liability, loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by reliance on information within this publication.
- Trademarked names appear throughout this document. Rather than list the names and entities that own the trademarks or insert a trademark symbol with each mention of the trademarked name, the publisher states that it is using the names for editorial purposes and to the benefit of the trademark owner with no intention of improperly using the trademark.
- BetaBrite, Big Dot, AlphaPremiere, and AlphaEclipse are trademarks of Adaptive Micro Systems, Inc. registered in the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
- Alpha, AlphaNet, AlphaNet Plus, AlphaNet Plus II, AlphaVision, Automode, Autocolor, EZ Key II, EZ95, PrintPak, TimeNet, AlphaLert, and Smart Alec are trademarks of Adaptive Micro Systems, Inc.
- Alpha-American Programmable Signs, a California Partnership, is an Authorized Distributor for Adaptive Micro Systems.
- The information in this website is COPYRIGHT © 2018 by Alpha-American Programmable Signs. All rights reserved. This work is the property of Alpha-American Programmable Signs. It shall not be reproduced, copied, used, or transferred in any manner without the express written consent of Alpha-American Programmable Signs.