Summary of Benefits for owning a LED Sign
Quick Tour Guide
- Pixels Overview
- LED Colors
- Displaying Text, Graphics, & Animation
- Programming, Hardware, & Connectivity
- Characteristics of Indoor & Outdoor Signs
- Industries Using Programmable Signs
- Applications for Retail Stores
- Call Center Benefits
- Summary of Benefits for owning a LED Sign
- Managers can do more things, i.e., be more productive.
- Agents can be self-managed, utilizing all available resources more completely.
- Information can be distributed without disrupting the workflow.
- Increasing productivity means that agents get more work done.
- Managers can spend more time training Agents.
- Managers can spend more time on the floor with Agents.
- Resources can be shifted between tasks as call volumes change.
- All Supervisors can post messages.
Impact on Revenue
- Reducing abandoned calls potentially means increased sales revenues.
- Better customer service often leads to more business in the future.
- Costs drop when agents handle more calls.
- Recognition of employees reduces turnover and subsequent hiring costs.
- Problems with staffing and system design can be corrected.
- Staffing can be managed better to reduce payroll costs.
- Having knowledge of on hold activity allows agents to adjust their time and to spend more time selling the customer when call volumes permit.
- The cost per position often drops.
- Management can identify and control the operation better.
- As Call Centers become increasingly larger, small savings today generate big savings tomorrow.
- The Call Center can become a profit center.
Criteria for Evaluation
- Call Centers are an important way that businesses stay competitive.
- Quality customer service builds customer loyalty and sales -- today and in the future.
- The linking of telephones, computers, and the Internet will enhance the importance of the Call Center.
- Increasing use of the telephone will generate more responsibility for the Call Center.
- Keeps staff informed about meetings.
- Motivates them with recognition.
- Provides educational direction.
- Agents become self-managed.
- Agents can respond quickly to fluctuating call volumes.
- Resources can be shifted quickly.
- Managers can optimize staffing levels.
- Hiring and retaining qualified personnel is a key business problem.
- Improved productivity eliminates hiring unnecessary or excess staff.
- Overall cost of operations drops.
- Better management generates more income and recognition for Call Center management.
- Minor problems multiplied by high volume equals chaos.
- Creates a positive feeling with customer.
- Enhances the business relationship.
- Better customer service can generate more business.