Special Applications Guide
- Call Center Statistics
- Movie Theater Marquees
- Lean Manufacturing
- Material Handling
- Automotive Industry
- Excel Applications
- Visual Workplace
- Automotive Dealerships
The AlphaEclipse outdoor LED Signs are an affordable, state-of-the-art way to communicate church programs and ministry news to the local community.
Used in conjunction with our messaging software, these highly visible displays can be used in a variety of applications.
- Existing signage
- Pylon signs at high traffic locations
- Monument signs
- Additions to existing church school scoreboards
- Parking entrances
Communicate important parish messages at a moment's notice. Standard computer software is included to turn your PC into a convenient programming tool. Optional wireless devices enable easy installation, with no complicated wiring. Optional telephone modems allow you to communicate with displays in remote locations.
Advances in outdoor LED technology provide you with a virtually maintenance-free product. Superbrite, solid-state LEDs last for over 100,000 hours of continuous operation, consume less than 1/40 the power and outlast comparable-sized incandescent message centers. Alpha message center systems used both indoor and out create exciting, moving advertising. Use indoor Alpha displays for church call systems, or to list service hours.
- Advertise parish activity schedules of the day/week/month
- Highlight important ideas from church bulletins
- Promote religious spirit and special events
- Welcome new parish members
- Display community involvement and events
- Use time/date/temperature feature
- Long life LEDs – 100,000 hours
- Character size: 11 to 22-inch
- 24 models available
- One-year U.S.A. factory warranty
- Stores & displays over 81 messages
- Flexibility of 1 or 2 line messages
- Lightweight, high-tech, durable extruded aluminum case
- 6 Character fonts
- Create your own graphics & logos
- A standard RS232/RS485 interface, with embedded firmware that allows for automatic conversion of serial communication signals from RS232 to RS485 in multi-sign networks.
- Optional modem
- An optional, bi-directional wireless transceiver that allows you to both send and receive communication signals. The wireless transceiver also eliminates cabling requirements.