Alpha Serial Clock
The ALPHA Serial Clock is the perfect solution for a wide range of applications where accurate, synchronized time is required. Now all your clocks can display the same precise, legal time, whether in the office, factory, warehouse, school or retail business.
The ALPHA Serial Clock may be used as stand-alone time displays or, be synchronized to a single master clock or PC. Each clock can provide a variety of time zones and 12 or 24-hour display formats.
With the battery backup capability, clock accuracy is unaffected by power failure, and maintains accurate time as soon as power is restored. Easily seen from across the room, these large, super-bright 4-inch digits are visible
up to a distance of 150 feet. In situations where ambient lighting conditions change, the ALPHA Serial Clock also features a dimming control.
- Networkable: All clocks are linked and display the same or different time zones
- Easy to read from distances of 10-150 feet
- One master clock or computer sets the time for all clocks
- Lightweight, euro-style case design
- Accurate hour and minute display
- Switch-selectable 12 or 24 hour format
- Front access buttons for time setting
- Large super-bright 4-inch numerals
- Extra long 18-foot cord
- Battery back-up capability
- For prices, please call Alpha-American Programmable Signs at (800)
223-4636 or use our Request
- 7.75% California Sales Tax is added to sales of items delivered
in California, unless other arrangements are made.
- Shipping charges are added to each order.
- Submit orders by fax, mail, e-mail or telephone.
- Various terms are
Copyright and Disclaimer