Full-Color RGB Window Display
Easily seen in direct sunlight from 500 ft. away, these sleek full color window displays demand attention! Due to the incredibly bright 5,550 NIT direct LED modules, the Alpha™ W Series delivers a vivid, highly visible viewing experience to all vehicle and pedestrian traffic in the vicinity.
Alpha™ W Series are built with GlareShield,™ guaranteeing your messages will be easily seen in direct sunlight with 20/20 clarity.
- 5 times brighter than LED edge-lit TVs
- Industry leading ultra wide viewing angles
Using the included intuitive messaging software you can create, edit and schedule information, advertisements or other important notifications to automatically play and update the sign.
- Comes with a library of pre-made animated backgrounds, graphics and special effects
- Easily overlay text to graphics or animation
- Integrate your message with the current time, weather, news and sports feeds
Industry leading features:
- Rated for 100,000 hours of continuous use, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Powder coated light weight aluminum protective enclosure
- Long lasting 100% solid state electronic components
- Advanced internal thermal protection
- ETL/ETLc and CE Listed
- One year USA factory warranty
Alpha Series displays are extremely bright and visible from a wide viewing angle. Manufactured exclusively by Adaptive Micro Systems, these quality built displays are more energy efficient and easier to view than standard LED signs or LCD display monitors.
7.8 mm Pitch
- From Distributor, Alpha-American Programmable Signs
- From Manufacturer, Adaptive Micro Systems
- From Alpha-American Programmable Signs
- From Adaptive Micro Systems
- From other sign software providers
- There are three ways to obtain prices:
- 7.75% California Sales Tax is added to sales of items delivered in California, unless other arrangements are made.
- Actual shipping charges are added to each order.
are five ways to order:
- To use our on-line e-Commerce system to place your order, please contact us for a user name and password.
- You may also submit orders by fax, mail, e-mail, or telephone.
- Various terms are available.