- Alpha Net
- Alpha File Loader
- Alpha Counter
- BetaBrite Messaging Program
- Alpha Remote Messaging System
- Alpha Web Ticker Software
- Call Center Industry Application Programs
- Alpha Marquee Active X Control
- Takt Time Software
Alpha Marquee ActiveX Control is a toolkit for programmers -- a set of programming utilities to simplify the creation of software programs that communicate between business applications and Alpha message centers.
Any application that supports the use of ActiveX controls can be interfaced easily to Alpha message centers using Alpha Marquee ActiveX Control. Such ActiveX applications include:
- Manufacturing software with Human Machine Interfaces (HMI)
- Business applications, including Microsoft Excel
- Development environments, including Visual Basic and Visual C++
Includes tools to trigger messages, alarms and display real-time information.
Easy to install and configure. New and existing software applications can be modified to include the Alpha marquee driver in minutes.
Communicates with Alpha message centers via LAN and TCP/IP or via most Serial COM Port protocols.
Messaging programs invoke the following display features:
- Character Heights
- Character Fonts
- Character Widths
- Fixed or Proportional Spacing
- Display Modes
- Display Speeds
- International Characters
- Special Symbols
- Day, Date and Time
- Display real-time production statistics.
- Broadcast event and alarm conditions.
- Control text attributes such as color, font, flashing, etc.
- Display your existing database messages.
- All options can be set programmatically at run time.
- Ethernet LAN and TCP/IP supported.
- Serial communication protocols supported.
- Easy to install and use.
Software Technical Support
All of these programs and software tools are supported by the knowledgeable and experienced programmers, instructors, technicians and application support personnel at Alpha-American Programmable Signs.
Assistance is available by telephone, on site in your location, by e-mail, or online at this informative web site.